Conferences & Events
The Museum offers a unique, historic and beautiful venue in Aberdeen’s West End for all your conference and event requirements.
CONFERENCES AND MEETINGS
Sir Jack Hayward Room
Up to 70 delegates*
We are delighted to offer our all-inclusive Day Delegate package as below:
- On arrival: Tea, Coffee and our own Duchess Jean Shortbread
- Mid-morning: Tea, Coffee and Scones
- Lunch: Choose from our Hot & Cold Buffet or a 2-course Homecooked meal
- Mid-afternoon: Tea, Coffee and Traybake
- Full use of all conference equipment, flipcharts and pens
- Exclusive Wi-Fi
- Bottled water, boiled sweets and stationery on the table
- Entry to Museum galleries during conference
- Each delegate receives a ‘Free Return Visit ‘ ticket with our compliments
For an additional charge
- Bacon/Egg rolls can also be offered on arrival for a small additional charge
Price on Application.
All prices exclusive of VAT
2 – 70 people
*Subject to room and layout
Theatre Style: 60 – 70
Cabaret Style: 35 – 40
Boardroom Style: 20 – 25
U-Shape: 15 – 20
CORPORATE & PRIVATE EVENTS
Popular events hosted at the Museum include buffets, drink receptions, whisky tastings, three-course luncheons and BBQs.
An event at The Gordon Highlanders Museum offers:
- A unique, historic and beautiful venue
- A wide range of catering options including:
- Finger buffet, fork buffet or Canapés
- 3-Course luncheons
- BBQs and Hog Roasts
- Prepared and served by professional caterers
- Tour of the only 5-star visitor attraction in Aberdeen
Our experienced, friendly staff and volunteers will be on hand throughout to ensure your event is as successful as it is memorable.
We welcome all enquiries. Our corporate and private events can be tailored to your specific budget and requirements.
Finger Buffet: 20 – 80
Fork Buffets: 20 – 60
Canapés: 20 – 80
Luncheons: 20 – 60
BBQs & Hog Roasts: 50 – 120
Room only hire is also available.
Our full range of conference facilities are available along with a choice of menus when choosing to host a Business Breakfast at the Museum
With early morning access to the function rooms, delegate parking on site for up to 40 cars and conveniently located, the Museum is the perfect venue for your event.
Our business breakfasts can be tailored to your specific budget and requirements.
Situated only 5 mins from Aberdeen Crematorium, the Museum offers a friendly, relaxed and professional funeral tea service for family and friends to spend time sharing happy memories of their loved ones.
Our Funeral Tea package includes:
- Selection of Sandwiches
- Hot Sausage Rolls
- Delicious Duchess Jean shortbread
- Tea & Coffee
- Entry to Museum galleries and memorial gardens
- A dram of our own Gordon Highlanders Whisky or other spirits can also be offered for an additional charge
20 – 60 guests:
Gordon Highlanders Whisky:
All prices exclusive of VAT
The Host came back gushing at the success of the meeting in the Sir Jack Hayward Room, including the arrangements made for his vegetarian delegate……. sought me out to say how happy he was with the venue and the arrangements. If I had a gold star, I’d pin it on you! Thanks to the GH team.
The delegates were very happy with the venue and our lecturer said your team couldn’t do enough to help them. Thanks.
Please provide as much detail as possible for your chosen event below and our hospitality team will respond shortly. Thank you for your enquiry!